Seen above is Derry-na-Cullen, 'The House under the Waterfall', on the Isle of Mull, Scotland. John Keats and Charles Brown breakfasted here on the morning of 23 July 1818, en route to Iona and Fingal's Cave on the Isle of Staffa. The farm was inhabited and worked until the 1940s.
Rev. William Thomas, pastor of the Independent Congregation at Enfield. Thomas came to Enfield c. 1786 with John Ryland and John Clarke, founders of Enfield School where John, George and Tom Keats studied. When John Clarke retired in 1810, Thomas took over responsibility for the school and awarded John Keats his silver prize medal that year from 'Rev. Wm. Thomas's Academy Enfield'.